The Apple Vinegar Kaita is unique in the marketplace with 1 year of fermentation, which guarantees an excellent quality.
The apple vinegar is produced through the fermentation of sugars from the juice of apple (Malus domestica) in a process that includes two phases: initially an alcoholic fermentation, in which azúcres are transformed into alcohol and CO2, and then a acetic fermentation, in which alcohol is converted into acetic acid. The Apple Vinegar has a unique composition in which they have identified more than 90 different types of active substances within which we have 13 types of carbolic acid, 4 types of aldehydes, 20 ketones, 18 kinds of alcohols, 8-ethyl acetate , Among others. Besides a great source of minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine, as well as vitamins C, E, A, B1, B2, B6 and beta-carotene. Contains other organic acids lactic acid and propionic, as well as enzymes, amino acids and digestible little fiber, mainly in the form of pectin.
Among the many positive effects that makes use of Apple Vinegar Kaiten we have to help with:
- Improve the metabolism.
- Adjust the water content in the cells.
- Reduce water retention in the body.
- Reduce the excess sodium body.
- Reducing cholesterol (specifically the LDL type cholesterol or 'bad').
- Help in regulating blood pressure.
- Reduce the calcification of the arteries.
- Increasing the concentration and memory.
- Improve the level of calcium absorption intestine and its attachment to the bone.
- Support the maintenance of blood circulation, body temperature and the vitality and energy of the body.
The Kaita apple vinegar can be used as a complement to the culinary, as a nutritional supplement in healthy people or as a treatment for patients who suffer from a disorder (which is appropriate to consult your doctor before). The recommended dose is 3 tablespoons or 15 mL diluted in ½ cup water ingested after food.