His scientific name is Uncaria Tomentosa and she grows in the Peruvian amazonía. She has been praised all over the world by his surprising medicinal properties. This climbing liana can get to measure to 20 meters of height and his stems, supplied of coarse curved thorns, they allow joining up and to climb the trees. The therapeutic benefits of cats fingernail focus on his stem and root and they were discovered by the indians Ashaninkas millennia ago.
Hand Cream for Body dry skin and/or sensitive. Formula with cat's claw, natural ingredients of Amazonian origin, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which deeply hydrates the body, restoring the skin and prevent premature aging.
Ancient civilizations discovered its benefits using its bark, roots and leaves.
- Helps reduce peeling, and improving the cracked areas.
- Serving as a mantle cover that holds water in the skin.
- Help prevent premature aging skin.
- Leave a aroma and exquisite ultra soft feel.
- Has a delicious texture quick absorption ideal for use every day.